Here a few tips for good relationships:
- be faithful – Proverbs 25:19 Like a broken tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in a time of trouble.
- be prepared to forgive Proverbs 17:9 Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.
- be open and honest Proverbs 24:26 An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips.
- encourage Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
A few tips for those in difficult relationships:
- Let God’s love guide you. Ephesians 3:17b – 19
- Accept people the way they are. Ephesians 4:32 and Proverbs 25:21-22
- Pray for difficult relationships. Mark 11:25
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.Matthew 7:12
Scripture of the week: read the passages referred to in the tips.
How do you treat people?